Monday, March 28, 2016

Bad Kitty the Musical



We have read and thoroughly enjoyed both the Bad Kitty picture book and chapter books. We also listened to Bad Kitty audiobook in the car. Vanessa Williams does a good job narrating the book and playing the very Bad Kitty. When I found out that they were going to play Bad Kitty the Musical, I immediately got tickets for my family to watch. We were able to score student matinee tickets from the theatre so we attended with a roomful of school aged kids. The musical was a blend of several Bad Kitty chapter books like Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray, Bad Kitty Meets the Baby, Happy Birthday Bad Kitty, Bad Kitty School Dazed.  The 1 hr musical was the perfect length for my young children. My children along with the rest of the children in the theatre laughed throughout the play. 

If Bad Kitty the Musical makes it's way to a city near you, I highly recommend it. And if you have not read the Bad Kitty books, I also highly recommend them. They will have you and your kiddo in stitches. The books are also very educational. Nick Bruel, the author, throws in fun facts throughout the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment